The Fishing Cabin at the Pine Gables Historic District
Lake Lure, North Carolina
A Romantic Couple's Cabin!
Our new one bedroom (1 bedroom) log cabin is perfect for couples!
Our new cabin features a HOT TUB, fireplace, gas grill, washer/dryer, dish washer, full kitchen & bath, and comfy queen bed.
Our new cabin is Pet Friendly, so invite your fury friend too!
Romantic, Private, Wooded, "Getaway" Cabin.
This Pine Gables rental cabin features a queen bed with plush pillow-top mattress.
Fishing Cabin is build on the banks of Lake Lure and next to a private pond. As with all our cabins, it also has great mountain views. .
The Fishing cabin is now Wheelchair Accessible.
Bring your fishing pole and catch your dinner...
The Fishing Cabin as seen from the driveway The southwest side of the Fishing Cabin
The Fishing Cabin Living Room The Kitchen area
Queen Bed with pillow top mattress (made in North Carolina), quilt and organic cotton sheets
The Fishing Cabin hot tub!
The screened porch with hot tub, rockers (made in North Carolina), gas grill, and homemade tile table (Robin designed and placed the mosaic tile)
The Fishing Cabin has both lake and mountain views. Fishing Cabin is pet friendly.
Here's a floor plan of our new cabin.
Pine Gables Cabins strives to
use low impact or renewable materials when at all possible.
We are in the process of becoming as energy efficient and eco-friendly as possible. We are adding insulation and replacing old appliances with Energy Star rates fixtures (as we can afford them). Of course our new front load washer/dryers, heat pump (21 SEER), dishwashers and televisions are all Energy Star rated. We are replacing our bed linen with certified organic sheets. When possible we have purchased local made furniture. We're not totally green, but we are headed in that direction! Any suggestions would be more than welcome.
New Romantic Log Cabin Rental Amenities
• Our romantic log cabin has one bedroom and sleeps two adults.
• The cabin is near the lake with mountain and lake views and comes with a canoe, paddles and life vests. (It is North Carolina law that everyone in a canoe must have a life vest in the canoe and that children under 13 must be wearing a life vest at all times.)
• Fully furnished kitchen, including dishwasher!
• Cable TV with DVD player in the living area of the cabin.
• Energy Efficient Heat Pump for heat and air conditioning.
• Luxurious Organic Bed Sheets.
• Front loading energy efficient washer and dryer.
• Propane grill on your very own screened porch.
• Gas fireplace
• And, of course, a Hot Tub
The tradition of welcoming guests to Lake Lure continues at Pine Gables. Come visit our beautiful lake and mountains and leave refreshed and restored
For more information about Lake Lure go to: "Welcome to Lake Lure!"